Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Corinne Bailey Rae

My favorite songs of Corinne Bailey Rae are Just like a Star and Butterfly. Her songs take me to a different place. A place where everything is pastel, nostalgic, and all tea and cookies. When I hear her songs, I am reminded of colors like Robin's Egg Blue, peach, light sunflower yellow, mint green, lavender, and my favorite color pink. She helps me unwind while I am doing my homework or having a bubble bath. I also like to sing to her songs and write songs inspired by her music.


Just like a Star

I am mesmerized by her sublime blues....


www.corinnebaileyrae.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never seen much of her, outfit wise, but she seems to have some cute stuff! I like the sloucy dress with the belt.

Hope you're well! :) x

Mary B. said...

I also like Corinne Bailey Rae. Her music relaxes me. And It has a nostalgic vibe to it. Your blog is so entertaining! keep it up little princess!