Sunday, February 15, 2009

Presents! :)











Today I went shopping for more presents! (My birthday is Feb. 17) Some presents I got to open right away but the others I'll have to open on the date itself. I'm so excited! Here I am wearing one of my "open right away" gifts. My pink wayfarers! I just love these shades! But so far, the best present I got was from my mama (grandma)....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A CHANEL BAG!!!! My mama and my mom think that I am ready to have another Chanel bag because I am taking very good care of my pink one! I am responsible enough to add another one to my growing collection! I chose this bag because of the swarovski crystal logo. I am a magpie! I love sparkly things!








4 comments:

Andie said...

love the outfit!! and the bag, and the shades :)
i tagged you :D

Unknown said...

Wow, 2 Chanel bags! I don't have any in my collection yet, you've beaten me by a long way! Lucky girl x

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

ah happy birthday daghliiingg... :D
you are really sweet as a cupcak on that outfit, and the Chanel bag is just so damn good. love you. ;)

karl's sweet child said...

UH-OH..chanel purse at 6? I got my dior purse when I was 8.. You soo damn lucky!
I thought tavi from style rookie is the teeniest weeniest blogger so far but there's you now.. Too cute!